Friday, August 22, 2008

The Fingerprints of God


I can see the fingerprints of God

When I look at you I can see the fingerprints of God

And I know its true

You're a masterpiece That all creation quietly applauds

And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

~~Steven Curtis Chapman~~




So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

_________________________________________________________________

As some of you know, I take care of my 81 y.o. mother and this morning as I was helping her with her shirt my arm brushed up against her face and she gave it a little kiss and laughed.....precious! I see His fingerprints on my whole family as well. Thanks, Beki, for reminding me to look today! The pic above is one of my favorites of our hands together after we did our nails one day. I love you Mom!

7 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Tori, that is PRECIOUS!! And amazing how God completes the circle like this.

artsyclay said...

What a sweet picture! It's such a blessing that you still have her with you (mine passed away 4 years ago at age 87 and I miss her so), and it sounds like you are enjoying every precious moment.

Rosebud Collection said...

What a beautiful fingerprint..I took care of my mom for awhile..I was so honored to be able to do it..and it has always given me peace after she left this earth at 90 years old.

melody said...

Beautiful...So touching:)

Rebekah said...

That is such a wonderful photo - worthy of a frame!

:o) mg said...

I love how your two hands indicate what stage of life each of you are in... yours with the wedding ring set, hers with the fanciful polka dots and swirly thing.

Rae*Danae Designs said...

Yes, mg, that is so neat to think about the different stages we were in when that photo was shot! It was just a spur of the moment kind of picture but one I will treasure!

T :)