Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Great Publix Trip!

After checking here for the deals, I ran to Publix to buy my hubby's birthday dinner and use up some great Publix store coupons stacked with maufacturer's coupons.....for a savings of $105 today...woohoo...my best day yet!  And for those of you who are still skeptical that it's only junk, look at all the vegies and meat items I got...a huge London Broil, 4 Mahi Mahi fillets, frozen vegies, rice, drinks, etc.  Some coupons are so good and when stacked together(perfectly fine at Publix per their coupon policy) that it creates an "overage" and that goes towards the meats, milk, etc.  Here's a few pics of my items...lots of freebies in there:  And no, I don't come home and snap pictures each time...don't have time for that, but every now and then I like to document it in pictures for a few friends who are trying to learn.  I also like going here , here or here too to check out the latest deals!  Try it!!!

No comments: