Monday, August 17, 2009

Sewing Samples...

Some of the Moms from the upcoming sewing class have asked me what patterns I have on hand for little girls and I have decided to take a few patterns and sew up the samples...that way they can see a finished product if they choose to make something like that now or later. The first 3 are fun and fairly easy for a beginner...pillowcase dresses and one of my European patterns called "Vida"...it is one of my all-time favorites and has that cute little casing under the arm for comfort. It also uses up some scraps as you can see all the different little panels. Next up...the Peasant top/dress! I will post a picture when done!


The V-back is fun! Of course I still need to add buttonholes and buttons!



















































No comments: