Monday, August 17, 2009

It's a Start Anyway...

I just noticed from this angle you can't see the unmade bed! ;)
Thanks Becky for the chair!! :)








Paper lamp is from a yard sale for $2 which will have to be moved to other side of the room over the bed now....










Yes, she was doing her homework on my ironing board of all places!














Wow 2 posts in one day....what has gotten into me....the pictures were all there so I thought I'd upload them at the same time.....Mission Organization continues....2 bookshelves built and one desk built(5 hours..uugghh..poor DH and youngest DD who did it all while I did the bookcases!) But such a nice big desk!








1 comment:

:o) mg said...

Ok, H, there is no excuse now for not being organized.
Can't wait to see it.
Do you have enough books to fit on the shelves or are you going to do those canvas basket things?