Friday, September 26, 2008

"Never Leave Your Partner Behind!"

Good Friday morning everyone!  I can't believe this week passed so fast!  We have a busy weekend...tonight we are going to the Symphony - they are doing a show like Cirque de Soleil...tomorrow is house projects and horseback lessons, Saturday night is serving food at our annual Parish Appreciation dinner(Oktoberfest) and Sunday I hope to fit in Fireproof before Mass and youth activities...my dd starts middle school youth activities this year and Sunday is their first night.  I grew up in youth groups and I enjoyed it so much.

I have been waiting for so long for the movie, Fireproof, to come out!  But I better have the kleenex ready tho, because I can't even make it thru the trailor without my eyes filling up with (happy) tears!  I am a real fan of the Sherwood Baptist church films by the Kendrick Brothers from Albany, Ga.  This one should be especially good because it holds marriage as sacred and will really be good for all of us to see and to see how God desires marriage to be.  Other movies from them include Facing the Giants and Flywheel which were awesome as well!   In the movie there is another book mentioned...The Love Dare by the Kendricks.  I have it and Fireproof on order and can't wait to read them!  Join me today and let's do something for our spouses..nothing big, just something simple to let them know they are important to us!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Beth Spiroff said...

I really want to see this movie thanks for the review! It's amazing in this day and age a movie like this can be made and promoted!

Beth

halo-hattie said...

I haven't seen it, yet, but plan to see it sometime soon! One of the actors goes to my church! So, of course they promoted it big time! we even saw a trailer of it durning sunday morning service!

Let me know what you think of the movie!!

Kymberlye