Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Contest Continues! Are you playing?


The dress above was just added to my shop!
Also, our contest is going on for a free Rae*Danae Designs Fall dress! You have to be a member of my mailing list so if you are not, you are missing out on the fun! Just contact me with your email addy or post it here in the comments!


Your question today: This is my hubby's and my anniversary today...how many years are we celebrating? Also, where did we get married and where did we go on our honeymoon? You have 3 chances to earn entries! Email me back your answer or post on my blog! Local peeps you better be playing because you probably know these! Long distance peeps...there are some clues on my blog!


Also, there are 4 new things in my shop today! Go have a peek if you want!

No comments: