Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Make your own twirl skirt!



Many of my mailing list members have requested Do-It-Yourself kits or things for beginners. For a limited time, I am offering a kit made up of all that is needed to make your own twirl skirt! They are so fun and a great way to practice your sewing skills. I will include directions(with pictures) for every step! You will need a sewing machine for this. I have several themes on hand:Princesses, Birthday, Euro Brights, Minnie Dots, etc. I can also take a request for a certain theme if you have one in mind. Each kit will include:Directions with pictures, pre-cut fabric strips, and elastic. So you have everything you need(minus thread and the sewing machine) to make your own twirl skirt.....Be creative!! These are $15 each plus $4.75 Priority shipping...so for under $20 you'll have a fun skirt for your sweetie without even going to the fabric store! Email me or leave a comment if interested and I will invoice you...hurry while supplies last. iamsewblessed@gmail.com

No comments: