Monday, May 26, 2008

Mommy/Daughter Morning!




My oldest dd is my fabric/sewing/crafty buddy so we had a nice morning this morning just the two of us. Of course we had to hit the grand opening of Jo-Ann's....it is huge and great for crafts, fabric and such....I just wish they had some designer fabrics but I do enough ordering of them online and we have a few quilt shops that carry some, so I get other cotton fabrics, notions, my Amy Butler papers, etc. here. My dd got a soap making kit (40% coupon of course) and then headed over to the fat quarter section to get a few for her funky patchwork pillows to put in her shop this summer. Then it was a quick run through Chick-Fil-A drive thru for our favorite lunch. Then the girls were off to the pool with Dad who also has today off and I am getting some stuff ready for my shop while the house is quiet! Enjoy your day! 4 more days of school and then it's summer break!

No comments: