Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Color in the Sewing Studio and Yard!


Yummy colors....Moda's FLUTTERBY and SWELL(these will be made into my baby carseat blankets...you'll see them in a few days), SIS BOOM Jennifer P's gorgeous fabric(which will probably go into some new curtains), and various shots of my window boxes...notice the new growth on the ivy...it has taken 3 years to get going...you know the saying..."first year it sleeps, the second year it creeps and the third year it leaps!" Now it is hanging to the ground and I remind my hubby please DO NOT cut the ivy when you are doing yardwork, LOL! Can you see the oregano I've used for a great little filler? It comes back every year...and lantana in the middle. I love the cottage-y look!



Hope you have a great day! I listed one or two new things here today!

No comments: