Sunday, December 9, 2007

Merry Christmas Season to Everyone!




Hi everyone! Just checking in on this busy time of year. I will be better about updating at the first of the year when all projects and orders are caught up!

Have some things up on Ebay and Etsy if you click thru on the squares over there to the right. We have Hannah Montana fans around here so we've been making sets. We decided to put some up for auction as well. Also, I have 99 cent no reserve auctions up right now that are at a steal of a price!

Another thing is I have a contest running for my mailing list customers. Each time I send out a newsletter, I will ask a fun question or two and each correct response goes into a drawing for a surprise on Jan. 1st. Sign up on my ME page or just let me know you want to be added!

3 comments:

mylittlefairytales said...

those are really cute!
-cammie

nic said...

cool jeans, girl! hope you're having a blessed holiday season. :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I loooooove this set and am still working on getting it. :) Haha!!

I love reading your updates! Happy New Year to you!